WHMCS v7.7 - billing system for hosting companies (nulled)
WHMCS is the leading web hosting management and billing software that automates all aspects of your business from billing, provisioning, domain reselling, support, and more. WHMCS easily integrates with all the leading control panels, payment processors, domain registrars and cloud service providers. WHMCS is developed by a privately held company based in the UK. This product appeared in 2005 as one of the first attempts to combine an automated accounting and customer management system and a support system at the same time into a single whole. Since then, much has been done, both in one and in other directions and today we can safely say that WHMCS is one of the most powerful and popular solutions among hosting companies and not only.
WHMCS supports for;
- Web Hosting
- Domain Registrars
- Software Developers
- Cloud Hosting
- Web Designers
- ISP Billing
Key points of WHMCS.
- Save time by automating things.
- Automated billinga dn related tasks.
- Web & Domains management integrated with all the leading web hosting control panels and domain registrars.
- Support tools with supporting client portal.
- Developer friendly.
- secure & Scalable.
Webhosting tool integrated
- Cpanel integrations: The worlds leading web hosting control panel
- Plesk integration: The leading windows web hosting control panel
- DirectAdmin: A popular alternative linux web hosting control panel
- SolusVM: The leading VPS and VM Management
- ONapp: The leading private cloud orchestration platform
- Virtualizor:The popular alternative for VPS and VM Management
- weebly : site builder compatible with cpanel, plesk and direct admin
- Interworx control panel: A linux web hosting control panel.
- Symantec security suported: The most recognised brand in internet security.
- Cloudflar: website security, DDOS Protection and DNS
- Span expart: Email security and protection against spam
- RapidSSL: The most popular solution for DV SSL certificate.
- GEOTrust: A market leading brand of Premium SSL certificates.